Subject: Letter of Invitation to attend the 141h IAF International Meeting for Ministers and Members of Parliaments in Milan (Sunday 13th October 2024)
From: "Presidenza" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Cc: "Arrigo Gabriella" <[email-masked]>, "Noto Maria Chiara" <[email-masked]>, "Presidenza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 17:44:52 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all,

please find enclosed a letter from the President of Italian Space Agency, 
Prof. Teodoro Valente, to the kind attention of Mr. Riisalo.

Best regards

Roberta ISCERI

Agenzia Spaziale Italiana  / Italian Space Agency

Segreteria di Presidenza  /  Secretariat of the Presidency

Tel.: (+39) 068567718

* E-mail:  @[email-masked] <http://:[email-masked]/>  – 
Web:  <http://www.asi.it/> www.asi.it

Via del Politecnico snc – 00133 Roma

P   Stampare solo se necessario / Print only if necessary

Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that 
the hereby e-mail comes from Agenzia Spaziale Italiana and is intended to be 
sent for working purposes. For this reason it’s not possible to guarantee 
that, by answering to it, the content will be only  shown to the individual 
towards whom it is addressed. We specify that the information contained in 
this message  are confidential, privileged  and for the  exclusive use of 
the addressee. If you have  received this e-mail message in error, please 
delete it immediately without using it any further and kindly notify us. 
Thank you.